[Samba] LDB modules configuration

Dmitry Dneprov daemondn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:14:35 MST 2013

Hi Andrew !

My final goal is to develop my own module to connect to my own
backend database (with non-standard RPC-like API).
I plan to integrate SAMBA in my existing
infrastructure instead of fully reorganizing it (infrastructure).
As far as I understand LDB architecture is highly modular,
with TDB at the lowest level.
I want to take LDB_SQLITE3 module as a base for my own module,
which I intend to use instead of TDB.
Any help in this direction will be appreciated.

With best regards,
     Dmitry