[Samba] SAMBA implementation for DOS ?

ray klassen julius_ahenobarbus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 8 10:38:24 MDT 2013

Memory usage is the reason (imho) that Novell was king in the dos era. The lanman client was just too huge even running on NETBEUI. Add to that a TCP/IP stack and in DOS terms you have a 200 to 300 K behemoth.

I just googled "linux clipper compiler". Have you tried 'Clip?' Looks like it might fill the bill and then you wouldn't be stuck with the limitations of DOS