[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 4.1 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Tue Mar 19 12:41:50 MDT 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 4.1 - March 19th, 2013
LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
LAM Pro now supports QMail groups and DHCP support was enhanced. There
were also several usability changes.
* management of various account types
* Samba 3
* Kolab 2
* SSH keys
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified),
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese,
Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak and Spanish
* support for LDAP+SSL/TLS
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the mailinglist and feature request
tracker at our homepage https://www.ldap-account-manager.org.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2013:
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the samba