[Samba] problem with adding printers to samba4 [solved]

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Fri Mar 1 12:40:32 MST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Chantal,

Thanks for the clarification. So in your setup, you are manually adding
printers to end-user workstations? I was hoping there would be a way to
automatically add printers to workstations, and then even take it a step
farther and add different printers to different workstations based on OU
or group memberships.

Thanks,

Andrew