[Samba] problem over vpn SOLVED

Roberto Scattini roberto.scattini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 13:13:52 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Roberto Scattini <
roberto.scattini at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM, "David González Herrera - [DGHVoIP]" <
> info at dghvoip.com> wrote:
>
>>  i do have the traffic capture on both ends, where i can upload them?
>>
>>  Well, I wouldn't know what to do with the capture because I'm no expert
>> reading that but there's lots of gurus here so they might guide you further.

double checking the router settings... it was in fact an MTU size problem.

i had configured MTU in 1460, but then i realized that the vpn was IPSec,
so that added 32 bits header, plus the PPPoE header (8 bits), gave the
exact same number. dropped the value to 1400 and the problem is gone.

thanks anyway!

--
Roberto Scattini