[Samba] Dial-In snap in not working

"David González Herrera - [DGHVoIP]" info at dghvoip.com
Sat Jun 8 22:32:25 MDT 2013

Hey List,

Let;s try another question and see how it goes, other 5+ have gone
unanswered such a shame :(

Anyways, here it goes again, I have a samba DC and a w2k8r2 joined to
the domain and cdpromo'ed to a DC,Iinstalled RRAS services and NPS and I
don't really know if that's something to do with the fact that the
Dial-In tab is non functional anymore it shows an error about the dial
in tab not able to initialize, after some research and the permission
checking on

HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SecurePipeServers\winreg

HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SecurePipeServers\winreg\AllowedPaths

I see no errors on samba when I try to open the tab so I guess it's a
windows issue but it reports "unknown error" so I'm pretty clueless there.

If you can shed some light on me thanks a lot.

--
David Gonzalez
DGHVoIP