[Samba] Samba4 AD SysVol Replication (HowTo + Script)

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Tue Jul 23 16:01:57 MDT 2013

Hello,

as it is often a question here on the lists and by many others on the
internet, I wrote a new HowTo for setting up a SysVol replication
"workaround", until Samba supports this feature by itself:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SysVol_Replication

For the replication process, I wrote a Bash script, put it on my
webspace and linked it in the HowTo, which should describe everything.

I hope this would be a good start/solution for people currently missing
this feature.

Feel free to give suggestions, comments, etc. :-)

Regards,
Marc

PS: If the Samba developers think it would be an advantage, it would be
OK for me, if the script would be added to the samba package.