[Samba] samba4 - error during classicupgrade

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Mon Jul 15 02:01:40 MDT 2013

My main Administrator account is "Administrateur" because my workstations
language is french.

"Administrator" account is for server (Windows 2003 and Windows 2008)

I have two administrator accounts for according to profile and language.

If you log a french profile on a english workstation, profile will be
modify for add english menu (Accessoires <-> accessories)... and this is
not good.

I already tried to modify python script for ignore "-500" test.... but
when script read my "administrator" account, script hang because
administrator alread exist (created by full provision I suppose)

regards

        Stéphane Purnelle

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

http://samba.org/~abartlet/