[Samba] Samba Domain Rename

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 02:52:17 MDT 2013

If Sandeep is running Samba 4 as an Active Directory domain controller,
then I very much doubt that just editing the workgroup setting in smb.conf
will fix it.  There are e.g. files in the samba private directory named
after the domain and also containing the name of the domain.

I don't know if there's a straightforward way of renaming the domain.  I
suspect there isn't.

Sandeep, if you don't get a good answer here, you could try getting the
attention of one of the Samba developers on the IRC channel, perhaps.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>