[Samba] Searches under non-schema base DN returns schema objects?

C. S. csleclish at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:33:56 MST 2013

Hi,

This is rather odd. When I search my directory I get schema objects back in
every query despite not searching the schema base dn (i.e. objects from
CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=x are showing up where they shouldn't be).
This goes for the GC and non-GC ports.

I have modified my schema and set isMemberOfPartialAttributeSet to true in
order to make posix attributes available in the GC, as well as
defaultHidningValue and showInAdvancedViewOnly, and dsHeuristics to enable
anon access. I tried disabling anon access, but that didn't make any
difference.

Thanks,

cs