[Samba] Samba 4 "Services for UNIX"?

Robert Moggach rob at dashing.tv
Wed Jan 9 12:23:52 MST 2013

I have a little more information about the issues I'm having:

When I try to create automountMap or automount objects in the directory
using Apache Directory Studio it fails because I need to add the following
attributes:

instanceType
ntSecurityDescriptor
objectCategory

Can someone enlighten me on the correct value for these attributes?

thanks,

Rob