[Samba] [SOLVED] replace Windows 2003 dc

Sérgio Henrique sermac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 03:27:17 MST 2013

Hi Peter,

I am unable to demote windows DC, i get always error when demoting windows
AD on ForestDNSzones and DomainDNSzones, i have tried a lot of things.

Raise forest level, keep at 2003, add samba to nameservers,etc...

What i can see is that if i create a new samba4 as primary root domain and
then add windows AD i have no problems.

But my objective is to migrate current windows domain to samba4 and not
the opposite.

Cumprimentos,
    Sérgio Machado