[Samba] Roaming Profile synchronization errors on new samba server

Diego Remolina diego.remolina at physics.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 22 06:00:56 MST 2013

I must add, that from the Windows client, if I go to the directories
where the eventvwr says there is a failure creating the folders, I can
create the folders just fine manually, so it is not really a permissions
issue, at least not when trying to use explorer to create the folders,
however during the process of copying files back when login off, the
folder creation seems to fail.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate help, I am stuck at this point.

Diego