[Samba] Samba 4 using MIT Kerberos

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 15:52:38 MST 2013

I've been looking around trying to find status on Samba 4 AD DC using MIT Kerberos and didn't find anything real recent.

Most of the wiki, list posts I see are about a year old talking about this.

I'd like to know if there has been progress on this.  Is it 0% , 99%?

I saw that Fedora  F18 had Samba 4 but if you enable AD DC then it breaks or is incompatible with other packages using
MIT Kerberos which is basically anything using kerberos in Fedora.

Can someone from Samba comment on the state of things regarding Samba 4 AD DC using MIT Kerberos.   And if possible as
it relates to Fedora/CentOS/RedHat.

Thanks.

-Gerry