[Samba] GPOs don't work after update from Samba4.0 alpha 17 to 4.0.1

Julian Timm X-Dimension at gmx.net
Sun Feb 17 06:21:14 MST 2013

I have checked the ACL of the Sysvol share:

1. After the upgrade from alpha 17 to 4.0.1 the ACL looks like this:
# file: var/lib/samba/var/locks/sysvol/
# owner: root
# group: adm
user::rwx
group::r-x
other::r-x

2. After a 'samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset' the ACL looks like this:
# owner: root
# group: adm
user::rwx
user:root:rwx
group::rwx
group:adm:rwx
group:3000006:r-x
group:3000147:r-x
group:3000148:rwx
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:user:root:rwx
default:group::---
default:group:adm:rwx
default:group:3000006:r-x
default:group:3000147:r-x
default:group:3000148:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

Are the ACLs correct and if yes, why GPOs don't work even when i remove the WMI-Filter?

Thanks for help.