[Samba] Extend Samba4 Schema Scope

Dewayne Geraghty dewayne.geraghty at heuristicsystems.com.au
Tue Feb 12 23:33:01 MST 2013

A similar question was asked yesterday. Geza replied:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/Schema_extenstions
Is a good starting point.

Though a follow-up question would be, how do you define an index in Samba's LDB?

In openldap it could be done via ldif such as:
dn: olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcDbIndex
olcDbIndex: cn,gidNumber,uid,uidNumber eq

Is there such a construct for samba4 ldap?

Regards, Dewayne.