[Samba] Promoting a DC

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Tue Feb 12 21:26:35 MST 2013

Hi Greg,
Yes, its really that simple, however you may end up needing to transfer
them one role at a time if you end up getting errors (something I had to do
once). Samba-tool needs a bit more documentation (on the wiki that is),
however you can see more info by using --help after any command... I may
start working on a wiki page for that soon.

Ricky