[Samba] Dedicated Servers and Private LAN

Gary Dawson gary.dawson at maxxconsultingservices.com
Mon Dec 2 22:42:01 MST 2013

Hi,

I decided to give these servers a shot and make the best out of what
I've got for the time being.

I just got a private lan for my two dedicated servers, I'd like to know
if the use I guess this will give is the one I think, I want to know if
this private lan will allow not only internal traffic between my servers
but outside traffic to them?.

I'm connecting both servers to some other location but I need them to
communicate not only between themselves but with the remote location for
syncing of some files there.

If this is not the way this works please cancel my order immediately

Thanks

--
Kind Regards
Gary Dawson