[Samba] Samba 4 DNS name Planing

James Cort james.cort at bediwin.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 03:48:26 MST 2013

Replying to myself, but it’s interesting to note that Microsoft have offered contradictory advice on this very issue in the past:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.local#Microsoft_recommendations

--
Eckland-Cort Ltd T/A Bediwin Information Services
Registered in England and Wales, no. 02598654

Our Managed Workstation service deals with antivirus, backup and updates for just £5.00/month!
http://www.bediwin.co.uk/services/managed-workstations