[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Aug 30 15:44:13 MDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 22:28 +0200, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Al 30/08/13 22:18, En/na Rowland Penny ha escrit:

> > I take it that everything is now working ok and you can see all your
> > users, if so, I suggest you write up how you did it and get it published
> > somewhere.

Hi
That's a good idea. Often, when we've been in production for  while
without errors, we lose sight of what it was like at the beginning. If
there's anything here or in my sssd howto you would change it would be
great if you could let us have it as a real user who isn't averse to
getting his hands dirty. It's always best when it's still fresh in your
mind.

 Actually both the configuration proposed by steve and yours were OK.
The
> only problem was the hostname mismatch (causing the "server not found in
> kerberos database" error) and then a faulty cyrus-sasl library.
> I already filed a bug against the cyrus-sasl library in mageia.
>
> Thank you again.

Interesting point; you've now sampled winbind, nslcd and sssd to the
same end. Have you made a decision as to which you'll be going with?

Que pases un buen finde.
Steve