[Samba] [samba]How to config samba4 internal dns?

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Wed Aug 21 11:32:35 MDT 2013

Hello,

Am 21.08.2013 08:45, schrieb Sense Zeng:
> I'm new for samba4 and I'm trying to test samba4(Version 4.0.8) with
> internal dns.
 >
> Did internal dns can config? Could I just manual add some host(A) in?

What do you mean by "configure internal DNS"? How to setup? The internal
DNS is default when you do the provisioning/upgrading. You only have to
setup an forwarder (DNS to forward queries to, for foreign zones). See
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/DNS#Configuration

Or do you simply want to know how to work with DNS (add/remove/change
records/zones, etc.)? Then have a look at the HowTo I wrote some time
ago: http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/DNS_Administration

If you ment something else, please be more specific.

Regards,
Marc