[Samba] Options for paid Samba (4) support

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:20:21 MDT 2013

Hi Mark, not trying to hijack the thread, but I can give you some roaming
profile tips in a new thread if you will create it. As for the paid
support, you might look into Sernet ( http://www.sernet.de/ ), I am not
sure of the extent of what they support and where, but I know they are one
option.

Ricky