[Samba] Basic question

Jan Dušátko jan at dusatko.org
Wed Apr 24 23:02:31 MDT 2013

Hi,
I looking for help in this situation. I would like to configure system,
allowing administrator configure rights and inherence using explorer
"Security tab", where more than User, Group and "Everyone" can be setup (the
best, two or more group, eventually more users). Regulary rights come from
the unix filesystem security, this mean User:Group:Rest of universe, but is
there any way how I can configure it and store extra attributes somewhere?
FreeNAS(Samba) configured on user-level security, only flat local database
(no LDAP, ADS). Share definition consist stackable VFS module for zfsacl,
recycle-bin and acl_xattr.

Regards

Jan