[Samba] Freebsd 3.5->4 New Server Profile Paths Lost

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 17:50:34 MDT 2013

These attributes should be defined in Active Directory Users and Computers,
take a look at
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_management_from_windows for how
to get it running, then you can select all your users and define them using
the %USERNAME% variable, for home directory \\server\%USERNAME% and for
profiles \\server\%USERNAME%\profile

Ricky