[Samba] missing libgnutls.so.26

Luis Angel Fernandez Fernandez laffdez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:52:48 MDT 2013

Could it be that he has some kind of mess with LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Maybe at
compile time, "Samba" was able to find everything it's needed but then, at
run time, it can't find the needed libraries despite they're installed
somewhere. I'm saying that because I'm pretty sure this happened to me O:-)

Linkedin profile (http://es.linkedin.com/in/lafdez)
G+ profile (https://plus.google.com/u/0/115320207805121303027/about)
Twitter (@lafdez @_lafdez_)
Identi.ca (@lafdez)