[Samba] Moving to Samba4, DNS problems.

Aleix Dorca Josa adorca at uda.ad
Fri Sep 28 23:32:50 MDT 2012

Yes, I do have a Windows 2003 DNS server, the one that has the DC. That's it.

When all stuff is replicated to Samba4 the records I've mentioned are missing. Do you thinks there's some kind of configuration on the Windows 2003 DNS side that I should change?

Could you please elaborate your answer...

Thanks,

Aleix.

El 29/09/2012, a les 4:42, "hceuterpe at gmail.com" <hceuterpe at gmail.com> va escriure: