[Samba] Error Connecting to Printer (0x00000003)

imacat imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw
Thu Sep 27 02:54:39 MDT 2012

Dear all,

    I have a problem connecting to the printer on my Samba server, with
error umber 0x00000003.  My client is Windows 7 Home Premium,
Traditional Chinese (multilingual version I suppose), on my Toshiba M900
notebook.  The server is Samba 3.6.6, Debian Linux 6.0.5 Squeeze.  The
printer is HP LaserJet 2200 connecting to Samba server's LPT1.  It is
managed with CUPS.

    Since this is my notebook and this is the home premium edition, I
cannot join the windows domain.  Is there any clue on this 0x00000003
error?  Thank you very much in advance.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>