[Samba] Error in Compilation in samba4rc1

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Sep 27 00:30:00 MDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-09-27 at 15:57 +1200, Mario Codeniera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got an error in compilation right now when I update the git (3 updated
> it) but no luck
>
> [1809/3948] Compiling librpc/ndr/ndr_basic.c
> -it stuck here-
>

> but yesterday I able to compile it smoothly.
> using Centos 6.3 i386

We still don't know the cause of this, but I strongly suspect a command
waf is running is waiting on stdin for input.  What I don't know or
understand is *why* it is doing that, or even which command is failing.

A 'git clean -x -f -d' (which wipes all files not registered with git)
might fix it, but this continues to puzzle us.

Andrew Bartlett