[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.0.0rc1 Available for Download

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:56:08 MDT 2012

On 14 September 2012 06:48, Ricky Nance <ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us> wrote:
> Maybe this will help ;) I also cleaned up references to 'beta'.

Not sure if some of those should say RC1 instead of just Samba 4.0.

Also, you have an extra space at the start of the line in this part:

 If you are upgrading, or looking to develop, test or deploy Samba 4.0
-beta releases, you should backup all configuration and data.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>