[Samba] Samba Domain controller issue

arun.sasi1 at wipro.com arun.sasi1 at wipro.com
Sun Sep 9 05:58:47 MDT 2012

Hello Team,

I have a problem with Samba domain controller with Windows 7.

I am able to join the windows machine to Domain, but when I try to login with my OpenLDAP user name and password I used to get trust relation ship error message and unbale to login to Domain.

For the work around I edited registry and changed the group policy after restart the machine I used to login to the domain.

Is there any option to set those regstry and group policy settings from server end rather than going with all users laptops.

or is there any other solutions...

Appreciate your reply...

www.wipro.com