[Samba] Failure demoting 2008_R2 DC (S4rc5)

Thomas Simmons twsnnva at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:31:47 MST 2012

Thank you Matthieu! Do you know if there is a known issue that is causing
me to receive the message that Windows (Server 2008R2) cannot determine the
number of authoritative DNS servers during dcpromo when my domain is "
testdom.com" or "testdom.local" but when I provision as "
internal.testdom.com" Windows correctly reports finding one authoritative
DNS server? Thanks again!