[Samba] Using SAMBA in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6

McCarthy, John D. JOHN.D.MCCARTHY at saic.com
Tue Nov 13 15:51:45 MST 2012

I enjoyed the GUI interface once used with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
but apparently with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, the interface has
changed.  What SAMBA GUI manager do you recommend that is the most
simple to use.  I have a small network, thus I just need to share Red
Hat files with some windows clients.

Do you suggest, Samba Web Administration Tool (SWAT)?  Where can I
download SWAT if this is what you recommend?

A million thanks in advance,

John

Information Systems Security Manager

Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)

3745 Pentagon Blvd

Beavercreek, Ohio 45431

BlackBerry 937-405-3749

Office (937)-431-4311