[Samba] Samba compilation issue - trick

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:23:23 MDT 2012

  In fact, that makes sense-  why recompile multiple times if you don't
need to do.

It should be fine as long as the dependent libraries versions  (e.g.
glibc, openldap, kerberos etc)  are the same or at least close enough.
If you had a library mismatch you would probably find that out as soon
as you ran it.      It is odd though-  if your environments are the same
then the compilation should not have been an issue.