[Samba] unknown files of samba server

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Mon May 7 10:37:35 MDT 2012

I believe that is a print job.

since the date is a couple month old, and the size is zero, I believe that
it would be safe to delete.

---
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
Pseudo-legal disclaimers do not buy you or your employer any legal
recourse for leaked information.  E-mail messages should never contain
privileged or confidential information.  Always treat e-mail as
"public".