[Samba] User's home folders

Tom Noonan II thomas.noonan.ii at hp.com
Wed May 2 12:42:14 MDT 2012

> - insert in /etc/fstab two line to mount the /user_data and /usersHomes?

This is the method I prefer.  Simply mount the disks on boot as you do with any
other filesystem.  If I'm understanding the question properly, samba and logins
don't even come into play.  This is just an issue of preparing the filesystems
on boot.

Unless these disks are some form of removable media, I don't see any reason to
use autofs here.

--
Tom Noonan II
ESL Technician - Randstad