[Samba] Winbind Daemon fails to start, group shares no longer functioning

Anthony Boccia aboccia at afilias.info
Fri Jun 29 14:58:48 MDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Anthony Boccia <aboccia at afilias.info>wrote:

> As per the second issue i am having, has there been a change to the syntax
> for group shares. None of my users can access shares that are to groups
> they belong to. I believe i attached my config in the original message.
> Does it look okay? or is there a change I need to make to my shares in my
> configuration.
>
> Thank You

Hello Again,

To follow up on this issues, I am still having a problem accessing group
shares. It seems as though users are able to gain access to shares to which
their unix user has access but not to shares of which their unix group has
access.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, I would appreciate them

Thank You