[Samba] Self-Service-Password check_ntlm_password

Cédric Carlen carlen.cedric at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:51:23 MDT 2012

Hello all,

I've got a problem to change my password with "self-service-password" (
http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/latest/start )
who is an web interface. In fact, I can change my password but when I close
the session windows return me an error who said that windows cannot change
my profile blabla and talk about security rights. However, the password is
well changed :/

In the log i've got this :

  check_ntlm_password:  Authentication for user [troll] -> [troll] FAILED
with error NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD

I googled this, but no solution for my problem :/

Has anyone use self-service-password  and anyone can help me ?

--
Cédric CARLEN
Élève-ingénieur à TELECOM Lille 1