[Samba] Samba4 Multi-Master replication ( slave setup possible ?)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 13 03:30:45 MDT 2012

Is it possible to create slave DNS servers of the samba server.

I would like to setup like this. ( this is also my running setup with samba 3)

		  SLAVEDNS1 \
SAMBA(DNS)  /		  Clients pc's with dns servers slave1 and slave2
		\ SLAVEDNS2 /

I my case slavedns(1) is also master of an external lan which is replicated to slavedns2.
This was needed because of security and the way i extract the external dns settings,
dont ask why, i just created a solution which my ICT company could not.

so the question is, can i do this with samba4 and bind DLZ setup?

Louis