[Samba] ldapsam_getgroup

Cédric Carlen carlen.cedric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:56:04 MDT 2012

Hello, hello

I'm writing you this email because when i want to set up a password policy
with LDAP, this one isn't recognize by samba.

In the log i've got this :

  ldapsam_getgroup: Did not find group, filter was
(&(objectClass=sambaGroupMapping)(sambaSID=S-1-5-11))
  ldapsam_getgroup: Did not find group, filter was
(&(objectClass=sambaGroupMapping)(sambaSID=S-1-5-2))
  ldapsam_getgroup: Did not find group, filter was
(&(objectClass=sambaGroupMapping)(sambaSID=S-1-1-0))

When i look with LdapAdmin, i don't have SID like this. Why ldap check this
SID if they don't exist ?

Thanks for you help

Flake

P.S.: I don't past files, because I don't know which one could help

--
Cédric CARLEN
Élève-ingénieur à TELECOM Lille 1