[Samba] FW: Bad configuration file

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jun 7 03:22:55 MDT 2012

 This is solved.

Problem was, incorrect settings in slapd.conf and dynamic / config file setup was mixed.

str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #1 (syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)
slapcat: bad configuration file!

The core.schema and the core.ldif are bit different.
debian installs slapd with dynamic ( in database ) config, when switch back to config file setup.
The /etc/default/slapd should be configured for config file.

Louis