[Samba] Samba 4 analyse

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Jun 5 01:48:55 MDT 2012

But I don't want to separate DC and file server.
And I don't want to redefine my ACL's (I use xfs filesystem).
I have more than 500 Go and many many ACL entries

My interest in samba 4 is GPO and AD protocol nothing else.

is samba 4 have unix layer in her internal ldap database which can I use
with s3fs (read from samba wiki) ?

Stéphane Purnelle

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

http://samba.org/~abartlet/