[Samba] Bad configuration file

Cédric Carlen carlen.cedric at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:30:12 MDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm writing you a topic because i have a problem with smaba and LDAP.

This is my problem, when I type in the shell slapcat, i've got this message
:

str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #1 (syntax
1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)
slapcat: bad configuration file!

There is my slapd.conf :

include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/samba.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/ppolicy.schema

modulepath      /usr/lib/ldap
moduleload      back_bdbn
moduleload      ppolicy.la
moduleload      smbk5pwd.la

overlay smbk5pwd
smbk5pwd-enable samba

overlay ppolicy
ppolicy_default "ou=default,ou=policies,dc=my,dc=test"
ppolicy_use_lockout
ppolicy_hash_cleartext

Please help :(

Flake