[Samba] samba 3.6.6: cluster support not available: support for SCHEDULE_FOR_DELETION control missing

David Touzeau david at touzeau.eu
Sun Jul 1 11:10:29 MDT 2012

Dear, i cannot compile the latest build with cluster support:

I have tried the debian repository
I have tried by compiling the ctdb-1.0.112-12 via the rsync explained in
the wiki
I have tried by compiling the ctdb-1.0.114.5  available here :
http://ftp.sernet.de/pub/ctdb/1.0.114/src/ctdb-1.0.114.5.tar.gz

The samba package still refuse to compile when enable the cluster support:

checking cluster support... yes
configure: checking whether cluster support is available
checking for ctdb.h... yes
checking for ctdb_private.h... yes
checking for CTDB_CONTROL_TRANS3_COMMIT declaration... yes
checking for CTDB_CONTROL_SCHEDULE_FOR_DELETION declaration... no
configure: error: "cluster support not available: support for
SCHEDULE_FOR_DELETION control missing"

Is there any tips to fix this issue ?