[Samba] samba 3.6.6: cluster support not available: support for SCHEDULE_FOR_DELETION control missing

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Mon Jul 2 00:30:30 MDT 2012

Quoting David Touzeau (david at touzeau.eu):
> Dear, i cannot compile the latest build with cluster support:
>
> I have tried the debian repository

Any reason for not using the Debian packages?

If you're using Debian stable (squeeze), we have backports of packages
that are in Debian testing. As of now, they're still 3.6.5 as we first
need the 3.6.6 packages to enter Debian testing before we can backport
them. It's however only a matter of days : the 3.6.6 packages should
enter testing as of July 8th and I'll upload backported packages
immediately to backports.debian.org.