[Samba] Bash question about find out all accessible shares on Samba server

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Wed Dec 19 02:41:15 MST 2012

If you don't use -N for smbclient it will try to connect as the user who is
logged in, prompting them for their password.  If that doesn't list only the
shares you want, you can pass the list to a 'for' loop, try to access each
one and build a new list from that.

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."