[Samba] Remove dead server from domain.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Dec 10 14:28:47 MST 2012

We are aware of some issues in this area, but feel free to file a bug.

We are focussing on getting 4.0 out at the moment, but I would like to
have a force demote utility in the future, as well as sorting these
issues out.  To do it properly (particularly live) is actually quite
difficult, there are a lot of steps that should be done to ensure the DC
being demoted has no FSMO roles left and knows it is demoted.

Andrew Bartlett