[Samba] File update detection

Pacher Dragos remus.dragos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:42:24 MST 2012

There are too many possible causes to tell with only these details.

I would try inotify on the samba box to determine what is the process
causing the change.

If its the samba process that is doing the change I would look at the
Windows box process list.
Procmon might help you
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

Regards,