[Samba] Problem in sharing printers

Carlos R. Pena carlosrpevertsz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:13:29 MDT 2012

You can open the ./etc/rc.local   file and add the following 3 lines (at
the end of the file):

sleep 3
sudo -S</etc/pass.dat  service smbd restart
sudo -S</etc/pass.dat  service nmbd restart

Create the /etc/pass.dat file containing the root password.

Sincerely,
Carlos R. Pena
Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep.