[Samba] how to create a backup domain controller

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Aug 6 00:33:41 MDT 2012

Hello again,

just setup a couple of Samba4 ads DC with DNS, replication each other. All
the PDCs working on a failover clustered fileshare (DRBD or what better
glusterfs).
Or you use a virtual machine on a  Proxmox failover cluster:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/File:Screen-startpage-with-cluster.png .

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller