[Samba] Samba (CentOS) + Windows 7 Ultimate 64 = no login

Paul Gardner (Webbed IT) paul at webbedit.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 07:20:29 MDT 2011

I've given up on my CentOS server as I did get a Samba setup working,
but in doing so broke my apache setup.

I need to take a more detailed look at what would be my optimum staging
setup which offers me the best versioning process for my code.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Regards,

Paul Gardner,Webbed IT Logo
Webbed IT.